Cleaner / Housekeeper
This is a general job description of a position at Integrity National Corporation.
The following summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. The statements below are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position.
We are looking for a hardworking, motivated, enthusiastic, and team player Custodian/Janitor that wants to join our cleaning team. While we are willing to provide training to the right candidate, you should have at least SIX Months of janitorial experience, and be familiar with various cleaning products, techniques, and equipment (basic).
- Collect/Empty Trash cans
- Dusting all surfaces (walls, furniture, and equipment)
- Cleaning & restocking restrooms
- Follow cleaning procedures
- Mop, sweep, scrub, and vacuum
- Be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Perform routine maintenance activities
- Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power machinery to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
- Clean and polish fixtures and furniture
- Notifies managers regarding the need for repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Any other duties as needed and assigned by the manager/supervisor
- Knowledge of standard cleaning methods and procedures
- Ability to stand, walk, and bend for many hours
- Ability to perform repetitive motion for long periods of time
- Experience with using cleaning equipment, including vacuum cleaners, floor buffers, and cleaning solutions
- Background in handling, mixing and using cleaning chemicals
- Knowledge of occupational hazards safety rules
- Communication skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects, climb ladders, and work at particular heights
Background check is required.
Monday to Friday :- 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM
Pay Rate: $17:10 Per Hour